The RSV pump line from Annovi Reverberi is a popular pump used in pressure washers for heavier home use and light industrial applications. These pumps mount up directly to the engine in a horizonal orientation (meaning it mounts to the side of the eninge, not below it). It has a built in pressure control system and detergent injector that make using this pump a breeze.
Flows: 2.5 to 4.0 GPM
Pressure: 2500-4000 PSI
Speed: 3400 rpm
Shaft Styles: Hollow Shaft, 3/4" and 1"
Engine Size: up to 4.5 to 11+ HP
Model numbers of pumps in this series:
Notes on model numbers:
- Pumps are labeled differently than above number. You will see the number up to the letter 'D'. So a RSV3G30D-F40 pump will be labeled 'RSV3G30'.
- You may see other letters (such as 'B') on the label. That is simply identifies who the pump was made for (Briggs & Stratton, John Deere, etc.). You can ignore that when identifying your pump.
- Reading the model number: 'RSV' is the pump series; the number followed by G (ex. '2.5G' or '3G') is the flow rate in GPM (gallons per minute); the number between the 'G' and 'D' is the maximum pressure in PSI (pounds per square inch); the number after the dash indicates the mounting flange.
- For more information on identifying the mounting flange, see our RSV Mounting Flange page.
- The RSV series has been used in a number of different pressure washers, by a number of different manufacturers. Each one has different specifications. So, if you see 'RSV' in the model number, but the rest does not match up, it's still an RSV pump by AR. Probably 99% of the parts will be exactly the same (if not 100%). Call us to see.
If you are having trouble with your RSV pump, we can help. Below are some links to documents you may find useful:
Repairing / Fixing a RSV Pump
Replacing a RSV Pump