The Flagro F-1500T dual fuel construction heater offers:
- Easy operation, 8 heavy duty rubber wheels for one person handling
- Engineered for minimal servicing with a rugged steel frame
- Electronic direct spark ignition control, 7000 CFM of hot air at the touch of a single switch
- Equipped with 100% flame safeguard system
- Designed for commercial applications
- Need to change the fuel supply? Just turn the fuel selector valve. That's it.
- The perfect solution for temporary heat on construction and maintenance sites
- Environmentally friendly with minimal combustion impurities
- Full air circulation, even when heat is not required
Fuel: Propane or Natural Gas
Inlet Pressure Propane: 11 in W.C.
Inlet Pressure Natural Gas: 10 in W.C.
Voltage: 115 V
Frequency: 60 Hz
Phase: Single Phase
Current: 20 amps
Fan Motor Capacity: 1 hp
Air Circulation: 7,000 CFM
Fuel Consumption Propane: 16.24 GPH
Fuel Consumption Natural Gas: 1,428 CFH
Ignition: Direct Spark Control
Thermostat Control: Yes
Length: 61 in
Width: 29 in
Height: 38 in
Air Outlet Diameter: 26 in
Hose Assembly: S54180-20 (1 1/4" X 15')
Foot Note: Regulator sizing assumes job site inlet pressure of 5-10 PSI. Custom hose assemblies are available upon request.
Required Equipment For Heater Installations
Second Stage Regulator: B31R1.25 (1 1/4" NPT) Dual
Click here for the F-1500T information sheet
Shipping is by truck only. Shipping costs are included in the price.